It's Here! Unboxing My Nutrisystem Food


So my first order came from Nutrisystem today, I'm so excited! This box was the dry foods only. I'm still waiting for the frozen food options.




First impressions: the box was HUGE! that's a lot of foods. And the labels are really colorful which makes opening the box pretty fun.

The box was mainly full of my shakes, muffins, bars, etc. Everything is really well packed and labelled nicely. I won't have to guess what's in everything. As I suspected the meals are a little smaller in real life than they look on the website, but that's not a bad thing. The real test is how they taste.

I also got a booklet for tracking my meals and another one with instructions on how to do the diet. I haven't gone over it in detail but it looks pretty cool.





The box also came with the special LEAN 13 package. Lean 13 is included with all the different diet plans. It's supposed to be an add on (for free) to the diet that helps you lose weight really fast in your first 2 weeks.

According to the people at Nutrisystem - and Marie Osmond of course, because I trust her - you can lose up to 13 pounds in the first month by using the Lean 13 shakes and program.

We'll see about that - 13 pounds when I only have 15 to lose in the first month would definitely have me doing my happy dance. But who knows.

It came in a separate box and inside there was another tracker and another guide (mainly to doing the special Lean 13 program I assume because it's slightly different than the main Nutrisystem diet.).

Then of course there were some of the meals that I'm supposed to eat on this introductory plan with some special shakes. I assume I have to do this one first before I dive in to the full diet.

Overall my first impression was really positive.

The box was well packed and I got everything I needed to start the plan. I still have to go over the starter guide which I'll do today, so I can start the diet tomorrow - or whenever I get my frozen foods box delived, which I hope will come today or tomorrow.

Also, I found this great YouTube video of a woman unboxing her first Nutrisystem order below. It was very similar to mine except that she got the old Fast 5 starter kit whereas I got the Lean 13 starter kit.

But they are both pretty similar. I hope you enjoy!

- Till Next Time - Tanya xo













Comments